Wednesday, 18 March 2015


Today I stayed behind after school and in my free lessons to edit the footage we have and improve it as I wasn't very happy with the way it looked. I changed the colours in some of the shots as they were orange and did  not look great and they were differrent in some of the shots. However after editing it the colour was okay accept that there was a blue shade, which i got rid of afterwards. Also I added the credits in it but the typography/font I chose was not really readable so i had to pick a new onewhich was really similar and also add the full titles not just names.

No comments:

Post a Comment