Friday 27 March 2015

Evaluation: Part 8

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Overall, at the beginning of the course my group and I, had trouble working together as they are two really close friends and I did not have the same communication with them as they did; which made it very difficult for me to join and take parts as they excluded me of some of parts for example filming-which I was really looking forward to. However, I compromised and agreed that they could film and I am going to do all the editing after, which I really enjoyed as I have learned to use a lot of the tools and the techniques on the software Final Cut pro. It was very interesting to put the videos together as well as editing it after and seeing it slowly getting ready.

As a group we had a great idea for a film and did a lot of research into the genre and similar films which helped us get more developed ideas for the iconography and narrative of the film’s title sequence. While the girls were filming they struggled to use the cameras properly as they were not very used to them, therefore we had a lot of unfocused shots I had to edit and crop out just the essentials with high quality and remove the unfocused and handheld shots. To make sure we got the best we could do we had to compromise on one another while we were coming up with the narrative of the film. All three of us had different ideas for a film, however, we had a meeting and talked about it and decided to combine the ides together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment